In vitro and in vivo tests with fistulated cows show that Aromabiotic Cattle influence the rumen microflora whereby protozoa and methanogens seem to be most susceptible favouring the beneficial bacterial population. As a result the rumen fermentation is influenced in a positive way.
- better general health status
- reduced use of antibiotics/lower veterinary costs
- lower risk on rumen acidosis due to a higher ruminal pH
- lower methane emission
- improved TMR conservation
- less problems with automatic milking systems